This hotel is well situated opposite Hyde Park and Kensington Garden with easy access to London major
• Hyde Park
• Oxford Street and Westfield London Shopping Centre
• The West End
• Madame Tussauds
• Kensington Palace and Mayfair
• Fashionable Notting Hill and Portobello Market is nearby
• Outside London’s Congestion Charge Zone
• Business guests are only 15 minutes from the City via the Central Line from Queensway tube station
• Close to Olympia and Earl’s Court Exhibition Centres
• Minutes from Paddington Station, with express train links to London Heathrow Airport and beyond
• 400 metres from either Queensway or Bayswater Underground stations, the hotel is close to popular
London attractions including the West End theatre district and Madame Tussauds
• Hotel car park with 35 spaces
Year renovated: 2012.
Number of rooms: 100.
• 228 bedrooms, including Hilton Guest rooms (single, twin and double) and Deluxe rooms.
• Our newly renovated bedrooms are fully equipped with a 40 inch flat screen TV, laptop safe, mini fridge, Nespresso coffee machine and iPod docking station.
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Spacious work desk with wireless internet access throughout
Arts Brasserie serves regional cuisine.
Arts Bar boasts of a spacious terrace with stunning garden views.
The conference rooms include up-to-date equipment.
Free Wi-Fi is available through the hotel.
Internet via TV is available in the hotel rooms at price GBP 11.99 per 24 hours.
• Our restaurant offers stylish cuisine and contemporary decor – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• The lounge bar is suitable for informal meetings, lunches and a relaxing drink at the end of the day.
• Our newly refurbished restaurant opens to outdoor terrace space, ideal for corporate events, social
gatherings and private dinning
This field is required.